Wednesday, 30 May 2018
Informal Settlement
Abioye
My name is Abioye I live in a township I’m 17 years old.
I woke up in the morning and it was raining not to hard and not to soft my mom was a alcoholic my mom just spends her money on alcohol I wish they would stop selling alcohol so all the kids would get stationery get a job then save money and get a better house. I don’t have a rain coat or shoes went to make breakfast for me so I checked in the cupboard there was nothing I was so hungry and upset but I had to go to school so I went on in my short pants and hsort top I didn’t have any long clothes. I was walking to school I saw my big brother he left the house so he could join a gang for money and food, he was in the biggest gang in the township so I didn’t want any trouble from them so I carried on walking. When I got to school I was the happiest boy in the world Elkanah house was giving away breakfast rap it was devine the bell rang straight after I was done eating what a coincidence. I was in the class and we had to do a surprise exam our teacher is the worst and the meanest teacher ever she never lets us study fo a exam she said I’ll give you guys a day to study an exam. We had to do a worksheet and I said I don’t have any stationary so she smacked my bottom and threw me out the class in the rain and when say she threw me she literally threw me I landed on my bottom I was crying how sore my bottom was. It was lunch , the school provides us with lunch no one cares about me so I sit by the trash can I got bullied they threw my lunch in the bin so I went to go get more but they didn’t believe me and they said don’t be greedy. It was the end of the day for school I walked another 21km. I finally got home I went straight to my room to go study for the exam the time I got home was 2:49 the lights turned off at 1:33 in the morning I got the best idea when that happened I decided to drop out of school and get a professional contract for soccer I went for trials in a advert Liverpool accepted me. I got i girlfriend called Selena Gomez.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment