We are reading the book Wonder and we have learnt what a precept is: A precept is a quote or a rule that you live by and something that is really important to you. I love Mr Brownes quote which is "If you have choice of being right or being kind, choose right" though I am not using this quote I am using this quote made by: Lauren Oliver. This quote is called "Before I fall":"Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, toll around it, let it slide like coins through your fingers. So much time you can waste.
But some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know."
This quote says stop wasting your time because by not doing anything, have time outside instead of just playing games like fortnite that will ruing your future you don't know when it will end

No comments:
Post a Comment