Wednesday, 23 May 2018

The Singing Inspector

Hi I’m Benny. Today the singing inspector came his name is Raymond he wears huge knickerbockers with thick stockings just like a huntsman. He has a round red face like a tomato and the most golden curls I’ve ever seen on a head and blue blue eyes like Blueberrys. Every hates him probably the hatful man in town. He called every one to come to the big room except the little boys and the big boys like Jack long and Paulus, it sucks for them because they just have to do exams and no singing, I’d rather sing than do exams. We had to do doh ray me fa tata tete something like that. He called me and Charles first. We had to stand in front Mr.R said now sing I was so nervous I did not know any song Mr.R pointed a stick on the modelater he shouted at us with a roaring voice and said WHAT CAN YOU SING SING ANYTHING! Charles said in a weak voice and said we can sing Pretty Polly Mr.R shouted at us and said THEN SING IT! It was quit funny because the picture Bull of Bashing. We began we were great well that’s what I thought every one thought it was terrible we started Charles sang pretty Polly pretty Poly whats o’clock whats o’clock in a low voice it was perfect for me and I sang it in a high voice I thought I sounded like a angle. You could see everyone wanted to laugh but was probably scared what Mr.R would say. We just stopped in the middle of a verse because we were out of breath I hope no one noticed but they did especially Mr.R he shouted WAIST OF TIME WAIST OF TIME TWO VOICELESS IDIOTS IN A SINGING CLASS, SEND THEM OUT! He hert my feelings when he said that.

1 comment:

  1. Ollie i enjoyed your blog very well done it made me laugh (at one point)

    ReplyDelete